The Kabuki Pen Pal Club is BACK! Kabuki Syndrome families are invited to enroll in the Pen Pal Club and connect with their fellow warriors via snail mail. There is no minimum age or ability required to participate. Caregivers and siblings are encouraged to join in the fun. (The Sibling Pen Pal Club is expected to relaunch in April 2020.)
1. The Kabuki Pen Pal Club is open to individuals affected by Kabuki Syndrome, of any age.
2. Participants may choose their own Pen Pal(s) or have one assigned to them. There is no minimum or maximum number of Pen Pals one can have. *Pen Pal Directory is posted on the secret Pen Pal Club Facebook group. Parent will be invited to join upon enrollment.
3. A Pen Pal Club Icebreaker is available to kick off communication, but is not required.
4. The Pen Pal Club Director will post monthly communication challenges in the Facebook group. Participants are not required to do the challenges, they simply serve as a communication tool.
6. The Kabuki Pen Pal Club is open to U.S. and International families. *some promotions may not be available to international families due to the high cost of postage.
7. Parents that wish to enroll their child, but are experiencing a financial hardship can request postage assistance on the application. Unfortunately this applies to families in the U.S. only this time.