June 2020 Virtual Event
ATK is joining team KABUKI FRIENDS for the Boston Children's Hospital Virtual Eversource Walk for Kids!
We encourage the Kabuki Syndrome community and your friends and family to take advantage of this opportunity!
* NO registration fee!
* NO mandatory fundraising requirement!
* A fun AWARENESS opportunity!
* Read on to learn how to score some free SWAG!
1. Register for the virtual walk here.
* By registering vs. just participating, we're showing one of the nation's largest hospitals how much support this small rare disease clinic has, across the nation.
2. Share this page with your friends and family and encourage them to join team Kabuki Friends.
3. Print ATK's hashtag poster. Don't have a printer? Grab a marker and some paper and write:
4. Walk 1 Mile, Run a 5K, go on a bike ride, play at the park between June 6th and June 14th. Whatever your activity, take a photo with your poster and share it on social media. TAG All Things Kabuki AND use ALL THREE hashtags on your posts to be eligible for our swag giveaway. To allow for time to track photos, we will plan to do our drawing no later than Sunday, June 21st. Prizes will include: vinyl decals, mophead pens, rubber bracelets, and an "I am Lucy" book!
Click poster to download PDF.